Careers at BioVolutions, Inc.
Inside Sales Specialist
Responsibilities for our Inside Sales Specialist include:
• Driving, creating and cultivating leads and building a sustainable pipeline for the US sales organization.
• Driving demand through focused telephone campaigns, emailing, blog and other innovative demand generation activities.
• Understanding, leveraging and working in all aspects of the demand generation process, including extensive cold calling, lead qualifying, lead nurturing and appointment setting.
• Discovering, identifying and uncovering potential prospects and their associated needs/drivers.
• Understanding and effectively articulating the services, benefits and business value represented by our solutions.
• Cross-selling and up-selling to generate new business.
• Meeting or exceeding revenue quota goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Documenting the lead generation process to enable optimization of lead generation techniques.
• Ideal candidates will be inside sales professionals with the proven ability to generate revenue through outbound phone calls. Our customer base includes; biotech and specialty pharma companies and high level decision makers. A training program is provided for all new employees. Experience overcoming objections as well as identifying cross sell and up sell opportunities are a must.
• 3+ years of Business to Business telesales/teleprospecting experience with proven results in a quota-oriented environment.
• Experience with driving leads and building pipeline for sales in a technology environment.
• Excellent knowledge of demand generation strategies and conveying business value.
• Must have experience making high volume outbound calls per day.
• Effective time management practices to properly support organizational activities.
• Outstanding communications skills both oral and written with all levels within an organization.
• Clear and effective phone skills as well as courtesy and tact are essential.
• Excellent teleprospecting and selling skills.
• Detail oriented, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a Pharma, business sales related field.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Quality Assurance position covers the entire spectrum of Quality
Assurance and Quality Control. Quality Assurance person should
be prepared to perform any and all of these functions.
Some examples of specific responsibilities include:
• Testing new products coming out of Formulation to ensure
that they meet or exceed all applicable specifications
• Designing, preparing, and distributing Certificates of Analysis as appropriate.
• Updating and writing new SOPs, Analytical Methods, Forms, Specifications,
and other Quality System documents.
• Creating and maintaining the Company’s Quality Systems Manual
and all enclosures.
• Performing Quality Control checks of products that are in Formulation
• Manage the Company’s progress toward cGLP and cGMP compliance.
• Monitor environmental, equipment, and safety conditions for compliance
with established specifications.
• Must have at least a B.S. degree in Biochemistry, Molecular
Biology, or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in biotech or a research laboratory.
• Expertise in ELISA,HPLC, Western Blot and other standard assays.